There are two ways to join the Milo Checkmate Chess Clinics:
- Onsite registration
- Online registration
- For school venue, register and pay at its accounting office.
- For mall venue:
- Register on the first day of the clinic at the first hour of the session.
- Secure the enrollment form from the designated coach.
- Fill it up completely. Submit the form.
- Give the entry fee to the designated coach. Ask for your receipt.
- Download this online registration form.
- Follow the given instructions and fill it up completely.
Deposit the fee at:
- Account Number: BDO 1480 1353 70
- Account Name: Milagros Emperado
Fees for NCR effective 2017: school venue – P2150
mall venue – P2500 (except Valle Verde 5)
Fees for provincial: P1600
Others: uniform P250
chess set w/case P650 (solid plastic and leatherette board)
chess clocks price range from P950 to P4000
MCC score pad P100
- Email the filled up form together with the deposit slip at email@example.com.
- A notification will be forwarded upon receipt of your email.
- Paid ordered uniform or equipment and others will be claimed at your chosen venue.
- Keep the copy of your deposit slip.
FOR MCC tournaments:
- ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY.    NO ONSITE REGISTRATION.
- Must be in Milo uniform.
- Bring own set.
- Bring own clock if possible.
For other concerns, please contact the organizer, Metropolitan Chess Club (MCC)
at its mobile numbers: 0922-822-6319 and 0922-310-2276.